21 September 2009

Oh, I'm sorry, are we supposed to contribute to this blog?

So, I've been a bit busy these days. Between getting drunk, being awesome, spreading my seed, and trying not to shart, my free time has been totally consumed. I'm still down for SA, and I'm still gonna be bringing the mojo to Cape Town.

Korea continues to amaze and baffle me. I've recently developed a rapport with a Paraguayana empanada restauranteur, who shares my obscure interest in "who the fuck will qualify from South America". Paraguay looks like a lock at this point, and I may have to root for them. My girlfriend suspects that I want to ball this lady, but the truth is, I just dig her amazing carne empanadas (and that's not a slang synonym for "cans").

And, with that, I'm out. I don't have time for this shit, b/c I've been drinking. Read the Stieg Larsson novel "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo". It will knock you out. I must go educate the youth of Korea, after sleeping it off for a few hours. Peace, amigos.

No comments: