27 December 2009

Arsenal 3-0 Aston Villa

I had trouble posting that from my iPhone (for some reason, 3G wasn't working too well at The Emirates), so I posted that last entry just now.

What a match. Arsenal played rather skittish in the first half -- spotty defense that looked like they were asleep, an inabilty to finish on good opportunities, passing the ball to people in the wrong colour jersey -- but once Cesc Fábregas entered the game shortly after the second half started, the Gunners gelled and they started to play some football.

Luckily, they did it all on my end. I was about 12 rows up from the goal that saw all three scores for Arsenal. Here's a little video I took in early game action:



I didn't take any other video, but I did get a few pictures, which I'll try to post.

Anyway, the Gunners won, 3-0, and we were all happy. Fábregas netted two of those three, but not without tweaking his hamstring.

No comments: