18 December 2009

A FGOC update

I know it’s been way too long since your Four Guys have blogged. I know. And there’s so much to break down — Australia’s matchups (which we’ll see), the U.S. games (especially the one against England) and all sort of other stuff, including venue information and the like.

We’ll get there. Right now, we’re all trying to figure out travel and accommodations. That’s the bitchy part. This weekend I plan to go on a long binge of research and potential bookings.

What I can say is that a week from Sunday I will be sitting at The Emirates in London, watching Arsenal go head to head with Aston Villa. This is shaping up to be a Reef of Death situation, since, as of today, the Gunners and the Lions are tied (effectively) with 32 points each in the Premier League table. Arsenal plays 16th-place Hull City and Villa plays 11th-place Stoke City tomorrow before taking a week off in the run up to the big game.

So giddy up. I will try to blog live from The Emirates as much as I can, but I’m there to watch some football and I’ll probably be pissed, so don’t count on me for your news.

No comments: